Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 22

Another 1kg down. I'm feeling quite pleased but would not have been terribly surprised if my weight had not gone down as I did not gym at all last week & although I was quite good, I had a few naughty moments on the weekend:

On Saturday night, we had Thai food at a lovely little place in Hout Bay called the Thai Cafe. I had stirfry veg + beef strips + rice > There was not really anything else on the menu that was suitable (all the vegetarian options on the menu were full of coconut milk etc) & I suppose I could have asked them to leave the meat out, but we'd already shared spring rolls + I'd had a vegetarian wrap at the Design Indaba. I'd not had any protein, so I just let go & had it all. I did drink lots of water before & after & through the day..

Yesterday (Sunday) I had my usual Water > BarleyLife > water > fruit smoothie breakfast > and then a big salad with 1 mielie for lunch. I had a bite of Geoff's Bar One mid-day (why do Bar One's have to be sooooo gooooood?!). I had lots of fresh salad, some veggie pot & a piece of steak for dinner at Robyns. I know I am eating too much animal protein. I will skip a few days this week.

I think that the thing to do will be to get used to eating nuts as I'm not really used to eating loads of nuts. Especially not in place of other protein.

I've had a good start to this week & am looking forward to more excersise. My work seems to have slowed down a little bit so hopefully I can go to gym 3 or 4x at least this week & do other walking on the other days.

11.44am. I'm hungry already. Or perhaps I'm just thirsty.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment