Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 19

I had a serious craving for 'slap chips' the other night's dinner so I had a few carrots on the way down to Lucky Fish & launched into slap chips which I shared with Geoff & his niece.. I didn't even feel guilty: I didn't mix my proteins & starches....although, I did have a bit of vinegar & regular salt on them....and I probably ate more than I should have. That was Tuesday night (day 16).

I've not managed to get to the gym this week (major family commitments), but I did go 5 times last week. Geoff and I went for a long walk on Fish Hoek beach yesterday...I have been feeling really tired this week...since last week Friday actually. My gym session on Sunday was taken really easy.

For yesterday's lunch I finally put together a vegetable pie with pumpkin, leeks & greenbeans - it was DELICIOUS! I've been craving pie.

We ate at a place in Simons Town on Wednesday night > The Bay Cafe. I had salad, veggies & the most divinely melt-in-your-mouth, tender fillet steak. It was going to come with a sauce, but I had it taken off (Geoff had it on his steak) & even resisted the side of potato wedges (which I love!)...and I had water.

I'm finding the lack of alchohol quite easy to manage as I have never been a big drinker. Although I do love champagne. But I'm a girl. So that's fine :)

No more kg's down, but my body is feeling good...my clothes feel much looser.

I've also ordered & received the Redibeets & JustCarrots from AIM - I found a great website to order from. The Carrot juice is not yummy, but the beetroot one is. I wonder if I can mix them......?

No comments:

Post a Comment