Monday, March 1, 2010

Carne = Spanish for MEAT!

It was a reasonably good start to the week:

I had a pretty good eating day (usual breakfast ritual...then carrots & avo on toast for lunch- yum!) ...up till dinner time.

Geoff and I were were both so hungry when we popped into Woolies to grab some apples & other essentials (bad move to go shopping hungry!). They had such a good special on 28 day matured steak (we're suckers for the good stuff) so we bought some & I therefore ate animal protein once again...and probably more than just a portion. I made a huge salad with Flax oil & loads of carrots & other fresh salad items to accompany the carne...

I drank lots of water today (probably about 10 glasses). I am taking Aim's HerbalRelease with my HerbalFiberblend to really clear out my system. The HerbalRelease bottle says to drink more than 8 glasses "when using this product"...It does not help at all that our one and only loo broke down yesterday & won't flush: We have to use bath water and a bucket until we have time to get a plumber in: I suppose its good to re-use grey water :)

I feel like I've become such a pill popper! Aimega, HerbalFiberblend... HerbalRelease... FloraFood...

We've not found anywhere to live yet & we have to be out of our home in 4 weeks...so after hitting a serious series of panic attacks this morning, I took a Composure tablet & another about 2 hours later. They made me feel nice and dreamy & I took a lunch time 1/2 hour to read on my bed. Bliss.

Wonder if its ok to take all this stuff at once....?

No comments:

Post a Comment