Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 31

Sjoe! The time goes by so fast...I haven't contributed to this blog for a week!

Things are going well...My weight seems to be deciding where to settle for the moment...one up one down one up one down. My mom says that it will go like this...for her it usually yo-yo's a bit and then sommer goes 2 down: which stay down. It feels like its all under control! :)

I'm on 4 weeks & 3 days so that's just over a kg per week...if I can keep going like this, I will be very happy. Will need to get more exercise if I'm to achieve this. The BMI calculator is depressing me. I still need to loose 12kg to achieve a normal BMI! At least its not 17kg like I started off with. Hopefully I can make my target in time for my birthday in June :)

I've been very good on the eating side but not so much on the exercising...I've not been to gym in almost a week (I did go surfing yesterday though)...plus we've had a heat wave of note: not exactly gym inspiring.

I have had a strange head-cold for the past week...I think it is probably just stress related: moving prepartation etc. At least we have somewhere to live! :)

I have been feeling quite well in general otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment