Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 38

It's Monday & I've been on The Natural Way for almost 6 weeks.

My cleaning lady, Cynthia, was in this morning & she confided in me about wanting to shed some weight because she can see that I've lost...(she's very impressed). So I told her what I've been doing & printed out a copy of the food combination eating charts for her so she can start combining correctly.. I told her to make sure she eats in the morning (she usually skips breakfast all together) eat lots of fruit (as much as she wants to) & drink loads of water.

I tried to explain the concept of good and bad combinations...its not easy to try and convince an African lady to not eat starch with her chicken...she's very traditional!

I've had quite a lot of trouble with my gall bladder of late...Geoff read that 'rapid weight loss' can be a contributing factor. It is definitly more sensitive, but I'm not that surprised - with all the changes that have taken place...

I'm trying to drink more of my Redibeets powder as it "Increases red blood cells, cleanses the liver. Helps anaemia, improves assimilation of iron, containing vitamins A, C, B6, Calcium and Potassium. Has cleansing effect on the kidneys,gall bladder and lymph system." So hopefully that will help.

I had an hour gym session this evening so I'm feeling fit and strong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment