Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 34

I've realised that its a very stressful time to be making all these changes when there so many other things going on in my life. Still, I've managed to stick to my diet at around 90% I'd say (the odd block of chocolate / pizza slice taken into consideration).

I've gone through a couple of weeks of feeling quite weepy & out of control of my emotions. They say moving is up there with death, divorce & losing / changing job. I keep on having to reminding myself to take it easy & just take it one step / one meal at a time.

I had a bad gall bladder day the other day: I experimented with making carrot juice...it tasted TERRIBLE so I added ginger & apple. My stomarch was already a bit upset by the time we got to our friends...and then I went an ate a 1/2 pizza (very thin base..but cheese & almonds)...and big tomato in a salad (I can't do big tomatoes - too acidic & lethal in combination with carbs). The combination had me up all night until I did my emergency black forest tea solution. Just a reminder that I need to take things easy.

Weekend coming up & nothing special planned....we may just escape up-coast...

No comments:

Post a Comment