Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 35

Still no more kg's down...I went to gym yesterday for the first time in a week - I always forget how amazing I feel afterwards..until afterwards! :)

The sea is beautiful today - deep blue and really smooth. I am waiting for Geoff to get home so we can go for a surf...last week's heat wave seems to have returned to Cape Town...hopefully the wind stays down till we can get to the sea. This is the Muizenberg Webcam I follow: click here. Looks better than Fish Hoek. No rush (unless the wind comes up) as we don't have plans for this evening. Will be nice to get a surf in.

I've been drinking too much coffee. It seems to be the one indulgence I allow myself almost every day (that and the odd block of dark Lindt chocolate after dinner). Maybe that's why there are no more kg's down....I've definitly shrunk though...I got into a pair of jeans that got to the point of almost not fitting at one stage & today they are so loose...same with 2 other pairs of pants that I've not fitted into for months :)

My legs look skinnier when I look down at them. My latest thing is that I've been looking at people's arms (quite obsessively). I think that's what happens when one hits 30: you become so aware of your upper arms (I used to work at a clothing store where arm paranoia in the over 30's ran rife). I dare say my arms are looking a bit skinnier too.

No comments:

Post a Comment