Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 2

I woke up at 7.30am this morning feeling SO thirsty... and with a huge dull headache all over inside my head. I must have some serious toxins to get rid of!!! We walked down to Danger Beach & a lovely swim took the awareness of the headache away...(and I got some sunlight & excersise).

I've started sneezing a lot -- my sinuses and my ears are blocked.
I don't feel sick though...just a bit fuzzy.

The BEST news is that I have already lost 1kg.
I know there may be sceptics that would say this is not possible, but its is true. I could hardly believe my eyes as I've weighed one kg more than I do today for the past month! I'm not an obsessive weigher because I actually have a terrible relationship with the scale which is the scale's fault as it has been a very long time since its given me any good news ;)

I made a huge fruit salad for Geoff and myself, including a half a mango that I bought at the sunrise fruit market yesterday. Neither of us are mango fans. (is one supposed to peel a mango? - we ate the skin) Geoff says that they vary from mango to mango & this morning's one was a good-ish one.

I don't really know mangos: I had a mango overdose one family holiday at SouthPort on the east coast - someone had brought concentrated mango juice & by the time I'd had about 20 glasses (over a few days) I could not stand even the smell of mango any more. I've not eaten or drunk (drank?) mango juice since, so this morning was a big step for me.

Lets see how the day progresses...

No comments:

Post a Comment