Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 16

I can hardly believe that a week has flown by since being stuck at the gym last Tuesday!

I'm still 3xKG's down & feeling really healthy, although I did hit a depressed few days on Friday through Sunday....really low energy & I was quite irritable. Noises were louder then usual & hurt my ears.

I have been going to gym a lot: I went on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday as well as on Sunday :) I didn't go yesterday as there was too much to deal with....we went to view a house to possibly rent & I managed to resist butter shortbread at tea with Robyn :)

I had a few tiny bites out of T'Neal's 1/2 slice of DECADENT chocolate cake at the Sostanza bakery on Friday morning & 2 small dark chocolate pieces at Dwain & Danelle for dinner last night....We went to see "Avatar" in 3D on Sunday night & Geoff bought me a packet of JellyTots which I only managed to get about a 1/4 way through...

My taste buds have become so very sensitive: We ate some grapes yesterday & they were almost too flavoursome for me!

The main thing is that I have been successfully resisting the bad snacking.
I sometimes feel a little stuck & don't really know what to eat > its difficult sometimes as well with not knowing what we will have for dinner (starch or protein) so that I can plan around that....

I think I will bake a veggie pie this evening: that's what I feel like! :) ...so its salad and nuts for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment