Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 3

So its day 3 and my headache is still here...although I did have a bit of relief for an hour or 2 before my decaf latte. No point in having a coffee machine if you can't have coffee....I only drink about 2 cups a week. My mom said that she still drank some tea and coffee in the first few weeks of starting & I only had 1 cup of tea yesterday & my one cup of coffee today.
Otherwise its been water water water for me.

I had a lovely session at the gym this morning :)

I've had about 10 glasses (or more?) of water today. I've just been so thirsty! I think I've had more water in the last 3 days than I did the whole 2 weeks before.

My ears are still really blocked...I can't believe that my head can be so sore when I am busy getting healthy. I felt better before.

Has my body been running on emergency headache repair this whole time? How is this possible?

I looked it up & found some info on this website... with this quote from Justin Hebert :

"...what is happening to your body during detox. Toxins in your body move to places of lesser density. When your blood becomes filled with toxins from eating toxic foods, the toxins your liver can't filter fast enough is pushed into your lymphatic fluid. This fluid surrounds everyone of the cells in your body. Once we start to detoxify our bodies,the blood becomes thinner because the liver can keep up and do its job. When that happens the blood is flooded with the toxins that have been stored in the lymphatic fluid. The blood becomes thick with toxins causing our blood pressure to rise. The first and most common symptom of detox is a bad headache..."

I did some dried fruit snacking at midday today as I was quite hungry....I had a late-ish breakfast (Mango, Pear & Pineapple smoothie) after gym so wasn't hungry for lunch time.

Going to pop some mielies on now & make a yummy salad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment