Tuesday, February 9, 2010

HEADACHE!

This headache is driving me nuts!
It just really does go to show that there are so many toxins LURKING in my body.
It does not help that today was so hot!

I was still so hungry at 3pm after lunch at 12.45pm (salad of mushrooms, butter lettuce, rosa tomatoes, FlaxSeed Oil, 2xcorgettes & 3xbaby potatoes on the side) that I've just eaten a 1/4 watermelon (small R10 one) and it was so sweet that my headache now even feels sweet. I'd had enough after about 6 pieces but I just kept on eating until the bowl was empty. I feel great that I didn't have the coffee & a rusk that I really felt like....terrible that I am unable not to finish what's in my bowl (/on my plate).

Note to self: bowl/dish smaller portions - I can always go back for more if I am still hungry.

I think that lots of people get raised this way: for me it was the motivation of dessert that made me finish ALL my food. Even the brusselsprouts. We were never allowed to leave anything on our plates.

We also had to ask permission before taking any food from the kitchen - this included fruit: so if I felt like an apple, but didn't feel like disturbing to ask for one, then I'd go without. Having freedom to eat so much fruit - HAVING to eat so much fruit now feels really naughty!!

Got to try and get some work done...

No comments:

Post a Comment