Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 1

I'm not a dieter. I stick to diets for a week or 2 and then chocolate cake starts calling out to me.

This feels different somehow. I don't quite know what it is, but I'm feeling inclined to write about my experiences and share (probably so that I can look back on my progress) to where I have come.

I am overweight. Not quite class 1 Obesity, but yes: I am overweight. I know this, and I know this well. I feel uncomfortable in my clothes...at first, I thought that they'd all started shrinking in the wash...and then I went shopping & discovered that I have grown another size. I struggle to lift myself onto my surfboard...I feel tired, lethargic & I always have niggles of discomfort. I've reached a point where I want to be healthy and well - and not up half the night with indigestion from my undiagnosed gall bladder complications

So today was day 1.
I've had a busy day and managed to only eat fruit and drink water today. I have a headache, but that's ok. My body must start detoxing at some point > the sooner, the better. Its only supposed to be a preparation day on my pre-100 days (there are 6 preparation days).

I am so excited to get started and get healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment