Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 9

Its been a funny sort of day. We had a seriously amazing surf this morning..then I had a client meeting that went on all day & then I went to get some boxes towards packing (MerryPack)

Right now I'm stuck at the gym without gym clothes because of traffic. I can't get home so I came here with a hunger of NOTE & in need of an email check so I had the only smoothie that seemed to not combine fruit incorrectly > its called a 'gem' and has almonds! It also has sorbet, but I am beyond worrying about that in my present state of frustration.

So today has gone reasonably well....I have had all my neccessary Aimega & Herbal Fiberblend and BarleyLife (all arrived yesterday)...a good amount of water (it seems I've been over-drinking & may be putting strain on my liver) and otherwise, just fruit and my 340ml smoothie. (plus a point for "going to gym")

Good news is that my 1/2 kg is off again. Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment