Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 8

It was a tough weekend. We went to a wedding (a catered picnic) & I was really really good until the main course arrived and everything was all mixed up between protein and starch and the salad had raisins in and the pasta salad had peaches etc and by that stage I was STARVING. So I ate some of all of it...topped with the SERIOUSLY INDULGENT chocolate cake.

Needless to say: I felt quite ill after being so good the entire week. The other 1/2 kg that was off the scale on Saturday morning is back on. Oh why oh why did I not just wait for the fruit platters right at the end? Because I did not know they were coming :(

Yesterday was lots better. Valentines day: Geoff surprised me and took me to Cape Point for breakfast. Unfortunately the food was TERRIBLE (even Geoff's bacon was tasteless, and quite frankly, a little bit green). They did not have anything healthy on the menu & I convinced them to make me a fruit salad which consisted of canned peaches & pineapple, and fresh apple & banana (which I picked out cos its a sweet fruit). I was STARVING so I ended up eating the yoghurt that came with it... We were almost charged R58 (!!!) for it, but when I questioned it, they brought it down to R35. Still.

The rest of the day was fruit, and then salad, broccoli, pumpkin & a piece of steak for dinner. Yum.

We also got some good walking and lots of sunshine in yesterday.

I'm totally on it again today...and my Herbal Fibre Blend and Aimega arrived today. I've been anticipating another detox headache but have not had one. Either its delayed, or my body actually managed to process my sins.

I ate a HUGE, DIVINE fruit salad this morning with apple, granadilla, pineapple & peach. It was so delicious, it was like eating a dessert for breakfast :)
I'm sure my tastebuds are more sensitive - is that possible?

I've had SO much water today & I am still thirsty. Quite unbelievable.

And now off to gym I go....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment