Monday, April 29, 2013

Curves Complete

I've not written in a while as I have been too busy with work and everything else!

After a rather rocky start to Curves where I PUT ON weight in the beginning, I started gaining muscle & strength and losing weight. I lost 1kg a month for 4 months & decided I needed to do more, so I started on Curves' Complete program 3 weeks ago (8 April) and I am loving it!

The first week was quite hard as I needed to get into the program and it is hard for me to follow a set eating plan. I lost 612g in the first week.

The second week saw me feeling strong. I weighed in at having lost 300g which was a bit disappointing, but I had a bit of a tummy ache bug but managed to still do my workouts (which weren't very good!)

I weighed in at the beginning of my 4th week this morning & it turns out that last week wasn't so bad! I got on the scale about four times to check.. but it was true! I lost 1.3kg in the last week!! So happy! :) This officially means that I have lost 2.1kg in the last three weeks and have less than 10kg to my goal weight, AND it means that I am less than a kg off my pre-pregnancy weight!

I am feeling fitter and stronger every week. I am enjoying the 'Curves Smart' which monitors how I do on each machine during each workout -- I didn't understand it until I got into it, but it really pushes me to do my best in every workout.

It has been a challenge getting to gym 4x a week, but Stella wakes us up around 6 / 6.30am every morning which is my queue to 'get up and go'!

No comments:

Post a Comment