Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 91

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE pineapple? If I could be a fruit, I'd be a pineapple. Not only are they exotic and quite frankly, rather "fancy", therefore a seriously beautiful addition to any fruit bowl; they are also totally deliciously out of this world!! (The best thing about living in the Eastern Cape was the ready & cheap supply!).

Geoff and I had croissants from Olympia for breakfast, so I decided to have my fruit for lunch > a pineapple, apple & almonds blended smooth with my Braun stick blender. Shame: the poor thing has started making a nasty noise when in use. I have had it for 5 years, so ts had a pretty good run with all the cake mixing, soup blending, smoothie making & food chopping its had to do!! (I probably need a more industrial one!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment